Also included is
(a) 2 course Dinner prepared, cooked and served to you at the house.
(b) Champage and Wine to go with your dinner
(c) maps and information on the Hawkesbury Harvest Farm Gate Trail.
Weekends start FROM $425 per person for 2 nights for a minimum of 8 people
A visit to the Hawkesbury wouldn’t be complete without visiting some of the many local rural farms, orchards, markets and small produce businesses.
Put them all together and you will have a fascinating and mouth watering weekend getaway all within an hours drive of Sydney.
This package includes full hot & cold breakfast provisions for your first morning.
Relax over a lazy long breakfast that you cook yourself when you feel like it.
Lazy Late Check Out
We offer you the opportunity to check out late on your last day (or have a bonus 3rd night and check out early the next morning) at no extra cost (subject to availability at the time). You can enjoy a sleep in, have a lazy lunch and go home at your leisure.
Cook Up a Storm in the Kitchen
The kitchen is fully equipped with every conceivable piece of cookware, dinnerware, tableware and utensil you ever likely to need. You won’t need to bring at thing apart from your food.
The Wines Are On Us
Our gift to your group, to enhance your weekend dining experience.
Follow The Farm Gate Trail
We provide maps and all the information you will need to discover where to go to buy the freshest local produce direct from the Hawkesbury farmers.
At Cornwallis House you also have a range of Leisure Activities to choose from, including;
- Pick oranges from the trees in our orchard (in season)
- Go for a bike ride along the quiet country lanes
- Soak your troubles away in the 6 person spa
- Be mesmerised by the spectacular sunsets
- Flop into one of the 4 huge hammocks on the verandah
- Find a quiet corner to read of book or listen to music
- Watch that movie that you’ve been meaning to see for ages. Choose from our collection of new release DVDs
- Expend some energy by challenging friends and family to a game of table tennis, cricket or volley ball
Enrich your experience staying at Cornwallis House with some of the following “options”:
- Drift away on a Cloud Nine Hot Air Balloon ride.
- Appreciate the art and craftsmanship of locals on the Artists and Artisans Trail.
- Explore quaint Kurrajong Village where you’ll find gift shops, art galleries and lovely cafes and restaurants.
- Indulge in luxurious pampering treatments. When 5 or more people book a 1 hour session our team of pamper professionals will come to you at the house.